- Candle Lake Golf Resort – Posted by IIBC
- Candle Lake, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Job ID : 58739
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $12.5 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-06-20
- Posting Date : 20 Jun 2022
- Expiry Date : 20 Jun 2023
- Prepare, wash and peel vegetables and fruit.
- Use manual and electric appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim food.
- Prepare fast food items such as sandwiches, hamburgers, fries, salads, ice cream dishes, milkshakes and other beverages using a deep fryer, grill, oven, dispensers, and other equipment.
- Portion, assemble, and wrap food as required.
- Prepare hot beverages such as coffee and tea specialties.
- Stock refrigerators and keep records of food used.
- Wash work tables, cupboards and appliances to maintain sanitary.
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers.
- Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards, etc.
- Clean floors.
- Perform other duties that apply.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. at a time
- Clean and organized
- Flexibility to work on shifts, evenings and weekends
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Able to stand for a long period of time
How to Apply
Contact Information: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet