NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
August 8 was originally established in 2008 and its first location opened in downtown Hamilton, Ontario. As a new concept of dining, it was recognized as the first restaurant of its kind in the area to bring the finest aspects of both Cantonese-style dim sum & Japanese cuisine. Now, we have expanded to 7 locations across Greater Toronto Area.
Currently, we are looking for full-time kitchen helpers to join the team.
· Wash and peel vegetables and fruit
· Wash worktables, cupboards, and appliances
· Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers
· Unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, cupboards, and other storage areas
· Sweep and mop floors and perform other duties to assist the cook and kitchen staff.
· Some other general dishwashing and cleaning duties as required.
· Job Type: Full-time
· Work Location: We have 3 work locations
o 25 Peel Centre Dr Unit #513, Brampton, ON L6T 3R5
o 834 Brant St, Burlington, ON L7R 2J5
o 1066 Upper James St, Hamilton, ON L9C 3A9
· Shift Requirement: Be flexible for any shifts including weekends and nights
· Compensation: $15 per hour
· Must be able to stand, walk for long hours
· Physically fit to lift up to and including 20 lbs.
· Good work ethics and be reliable
· Be able to work full-time hours
The company provides reasonable accommodations at any stage in our hiring process. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in completing your application, please contact our Human Resources Department via submitting this application.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
How to Apply
Please apply from this site or send the resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet