- Bagolac Saigon Restaurant – Posted by Bagolacrestaurant
- Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- Job ID : 100817
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15.5 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 15 Jun 2023
Employer: 2088673 Alberta Ltd.
Operating name: Bagolac Saigon Restaurant
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Address: #8 6130 1A Street SW, Calgary, Alberta, T2H 0G3
Position: Kitchen Helper – NOC 65201
Number of positions: 2
Term of employment: Fulltime (30 hours – 40 hours/week) and permanent position
● 2 weeks paid vacation,
● private health care insurance until provincial health insurance is available,
● round trip transportation cost to the work location in Canada at the beginning of their work, and to return to the country of residence at the end of the work period,
Bagolac Saigon has been a premiere Vietnamese and Thai Restaurant in Calgary since 1999. The restaurant has become a local favorite. We are currently looking for a Kitchen Helper to add to our team. The primary responsibilities of this role are to clean, stock, and maintain the kitchen as well as help with the preparation of meal ingredients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Bring clean dishes, flatware, and other items to serving areas and set tables,
- Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts, and waste disposal units,
- Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice, and trim foodstuffs,
- Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances, and equipment,
- Receive, unpack, and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards, and other storage areas,
- Remove kitchen garbage and trash, sharpen kitchen knives,
- Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit.
- Ability to walk and stand for long periods
- Physically fit to carry up to 40lbs.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet