Japanese (sushi) cooks
- Sushi Oyama Japanese Dining House – Posted by UNI E.C.
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 43058
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 11 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 10 Jul 2022
Sushi Oyama Japanese Dining House is located at 5152 Kingsway, Burnaby BC V5H 2E8. We are currently looking for permanent, full time Japanese (sushi) cooks. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail.
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 8 hrs/day, 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay, Free meals at work, Tips
• Prepare and cook Japanese sushi food items (Sashimi, Sushi, Maki, Roll, etc.) in cooperation with the rest of the staff;
• Maintain inventory and records of food;
• Oversee sushi bar operation;
• Train sushi bar staff.
• Completion of secondary school;
• Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or 2-3 years of commercial cooking experience.
Language at work: English
Job Location: 5152 Kingsway, Burnaby BC V5H 2E8
Contact Information: Sushi Oyama Japanese Dining House
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyContact Information: Sushi Oyama Japanese Dining House • E-mail: email@example.com
No views yet