Japanese (kitchen) cooks
- Kamome Japanese Restaurant – Posted by UNI E.C.
- Delta, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 75576
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $18 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Nov 2022
- Expiry Date : 15 May 2023
Kamome Japanese Restaurant is located at #2222-4949 Canoe Pass Way, Tsawwassen BC V4M 0B2. We are currently looking for permanent, full time Japanese (kitchen) cooks. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail.
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 8 hrs/day, 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay, Free meals at work, Tips, Employee discounts
• Prepare and cook Japanese hot food items including udon, donburi, teriyaki, tempura, and other Japanese dishes on the menu;
• Maintain inventory and records of food;
• Oversee kitchen operation;
• Train kitchen staff.
• Completion of secondary school;
• Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or 2-3 years of commercial cooking experience.
Language at work: English
Job Location: #2222-4949 Canoe Pass Way, Tsawwassen, BC V4M 0B2
Contact Information: Kamome Japanese Restaurant
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyContact Information: Kamome Japanese Restaurant • E-mail: email@example.com
No views yet