Japanese (kitchen) cooks
- Ginza Ichiban Japanese Restaurant – Posted by UNI E.C.
- Quesnel, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 75413
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 15 Nov 2022
- Expiry Date : 14 May 2023
Ginza Ichiban Japanese Restaurant is located at 100–785 Rita Rd., Quesnel, BC V2J 0C2. We are currently looking for permanent, full time Japanese (kitchen) cooks. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail.
Types: Fulltime, Permanent
Working hours: 8 hrs/day, 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay, Free meals at work, Tips
• Prepare and cook Japanese hot food items including donburi, teriyaki, tempura, udon, and other Japanese dishes on the menu;
• Maintain inventory and records of food;
• Oversee kitchen operation;
• Train kitchen staff.
• Completion of secondary school;
• Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or 2-3 years of commercial cooking experience.
Language at work: English
Job Location: 100–785 Rita Rd., Quesnel, BC V2J 0C2
Contact Information: Ginza Ichiban Japanese Restaurant
• e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyContact Information: Ginza Ichiban Japanese Restaurant • e-mail: email@example.com
No views yet