Japanese (kitchen) cooks
- Sushi Island Japanese Restaurant – Posted by UNI E.C.
- Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 42637
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 06 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 05 Jul 2022
Sushi Island Japanese Restaurant is located at 105-1633 Hillside Avenue, Victoria BC V8T 2C4. We are currently looking for permanent, full time Japanese (kitchen) cooks. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail.
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 8 hrs/day, 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay, Free meals at work, Tips
• Prepare and cook Japanese hot food items including donburi, teriyaki, tempura, udon, and other Japanese dishes on the menu;
• Maintain inventory and records of food;
• Oversee kitchen operation;
• Train kitchen staff.
• Completion of secondary school;
• Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or 2-3 years of commercial cooking experience.
Language at work: English
Job Location: 105-1633 Hillside Avenue, Victoria BC V8T 2C4
Contact Information: Sushi Island Japanese Restaurant
• E-mail: email@example.com
How to ApplyContact Information: Sushi Island Japanese Restaurant • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet