Japanese (kitchen) cooks
- Mr. Sushi Japanese Restaurant – Posted by UNI E.C.
- North Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 31818
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16 Weekly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 09 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 16 Sep 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Mr. Sushi Japanese Restaurant is located at 105 Lonsdale Avenue, North Vancouver, BC V7M 2E7. We are currently looking for permanent, full time Japanese (kitchen) cooks. If you are interested, please submit your resume by mail or e-mail.
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 35- 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation per year, Free meals at work, Tips
• Prepare and cook Japanese hot food items including u-don, donburi, teriyaki, tempura, and other Japanese dishes on the menu;
• Maintain inventory and records of food;
• Oversee kitchen operations;
• Train kitchen staff.
• Completion of secondary school;
• Completion of a three-year apprenticeship program for cooks or completion of college or other program in cooking or 2-3 years of commercial cooking experience.
Language at work: English
Job Location: North Vancouver, BC
Contact Information: Mr. Sushi Japanese Restaurant
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mail: 105 Lonsdale Avenue, North Vancouver, BC V7M 2E7
How to ApplyContact Information: Mr. Sushi Japanese Restaurant • E-mail: email@example.com • Mail: 105 Lonsdale Avenue, North Vancouver, BC V7M 2E7
No views yet