Indian Sweet Maker
Pure Indian Sweets and Snacks Ltd. DBA Pure Indian Sweets Snack’s and Catering
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Language: Basic English
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: High School
Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
Positions Available: 1
NOC Group: Cooks (6242)
NOC Job Title: Indian Sweet Maker
V3W 0X9, Canada
Pure Indian Sweets and Snacks Ltd. DBA Pure Indian Sweets Snack’s and Catering is looking for one full-time permanent Indian Sweet Maker to join their team.
• Prepare and cook individual sweets.
• Ensure quality of food and determine portion sizes
• Work with minimal supervision
• Work with specialized cooking equipment such as a deep fryer
• Should be able to cook all kinds of desserts – barfi, laddu, gulab jamun, rasgulla, rasmalai etc.
• Clean the kitchen and work areas
Completion of secondary school is must.
Must have 1-2 years of sweet making experience along with some Indian Cuisine experience.
How to Apply:
How to Apply
No views yet