In-home Child Caregiver
- Mallare Family – Posted by Sarah Davies
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 4924
- Category : Child Care
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-08-16
- Posting Date : 09 Jun 2019
- Expiry Date : 08 Jun 2020
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
We are looking for a kind, loving, reliable and trustworthy nanny to help us look after our 7 year old son who has disability (autism), severe allergy and asthma.
We are looking for someone who will work full time from 7AM-10AM and 2PM-7PM, 5 days a week (M-F)
We would like our nanny to do the following:
- Cooking and meal preparation. Ensuring that my son will be provided with nutritious food and on-time meal.
- Preparing him to school; and bringing to/fetching from school.
- Assist our son with his personal needs (feeding, bathing, changing clothes), and taking into account that he has allergies.
- Be fully engaged with our son at all times (playing, reading, assisting on activities such as swimming, music etc.). My son needs constant supervision due to his special condition.
- Travel with family on trips and assist the family in looking after our son. He's a flight risk due to his condition.
- Perform light housekeeping and laundry of our son’s clothings.
Compensation is $16/hr at 40hrs/week. Overtime rate of $24/hr over 44hrs/week.
Completion of secondary school is required; Knowledge in giving first aid is preferred; Experience in looking after a child for at least 1 year is required.
How to Apply
Interested applicants may send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 4165754917. Please quote this ad when applying.
No views yet