A professional family in Mississauga, ON requires an experienced local Nanny/ Child Caregiver with recent relevant, paid childcare work experience to care for their three young children and supervise their activities before and after school.
Employers: Vincent. S. & Antonitta. S
Major intersection: Morningstar Drive & Darcel Ave.
Days Off: Two Days Off Per Week, Normally Saturday and Sunday or as per Employer's requirement.
Optional Accommodation (Free furnished room with a lock on the door for privacy and all meals and utilities free) available at no charge on a live in basis.
*Please Note: This is not a condition of employment.
– Minimum 1 year relevant paid, full time work experience as a Nanny/Caregiver in the last 3 years
– Must have completed and obtained Canadian High School Diploma or equivalent education from elsewhere
– Must be fluent in English
– Must have good and verifiable references
– Must be able to provide a recent police check/clearance
– Good interpersonal and communication skills
– Honest, trustworthy, reliable, punctual, flexible, neat and clean and organized and must have initiative
– Must be warm, loving, kind, able and genuinely fond of working with children.
Childcare Duties and Responsibilities:
– Care for children’s needs when parents are at work
– Supervise their activities
– Cook simple meals, make packed lunches and ensure that children have their meals on time
– Tend to emotional well being of children
– Perform light housekeeping chores around children’s’s needs and do their laundry, fold and keep away their clothes
– Assume full responsibility for household in absence of parents
– Keep children’s living areas neat and clean, safe, hygienic and organized