- IIBC – Posted by IIBC
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
- Job ID : 8940
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $40.87 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 12 Feb 2020
- Expiry Date : 11 Feb 2021
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
IIBC ($40.87 – 0112)
IIBC is a Saskatoon-based business consulting & immigration company. We are currently seeking an experienced Human Resource Manager to oversee the development, implementation, maintenance and management of our recruitment process of internal staff as well as for our clients.
This is a permanent, full-time position in Saskatoon with starting wage of $40.87 per hour for 30 hours per week. After 6 months probationary period, you will be eligible for company extended medical benefits 50/50. Subsequent salary increases will be based on performance and assessed every 12 months.
Must have minimum 3 years experience as human resource specialist or 1 year in management and possess a great attitude, good communication skills, and integrity. A university or college degree in a related field or equivalent experience is required as well as an ability to effectively communicate in English.
This person ideally will also speak Vietnamese as we have a large client base in this region that needs to be further developed.
Successful applicant will be responsible for:
– Strategically plan the implementation of recruitment campaigns to multiple countries as well as Vietnam
– Screen and set up interviews with potential staff for our own office and for clients
– Be able to set up online meetings, onboard new applicants into our system and further develop our recruitment system.
– Manage costs associated with recruitment
– Manager international agents and ensure they are in full compliance with the rules for each province
– Ensure that applicants meet the criteria for work permits and PNP programs based on NOC and language ability
– Report to the CEO on a weekly basis for recommendations to implement
– Ensure system flow through is working accurately based on customer feedback from reported user experience
– Improve on the companies HR polices and hiring practices and procedures.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the greatest service there is, and superior quality immigration application delivery systems that will perform beyond the industry standards.
Our employees are our most valued asset. We provide each employee with the training and information to ensure that we always stay on top of the latest trends and changes to keep ahead of the industry when it comes to professionalism.
We focus on building strong teams that thrive in a fast-paced environment, IIBC is an exciting and rewarding place to work. If you feel that this is an environment for you to excel in then we look forward to hearing from you.
How to ApplyApply to Dirk Propp with a complete resume and a motivational letter, 109-116 research Drive, Saskatoon, SK, S7N3R3 or email email@example.com or fax to 306-979-9441. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet