The Exchange Hotel Vancouver is hiring! Join our amazing team.
The Exchange Hotel Vancouver has a AAA/CAA 4 Diamond status and brings historic landmark to life with a modern twist. We offer business travellers, leisure travellers and the community a unique place to meet, sleep, dine and interact. Chic, modern and playful 4-diamond experience.
· Location: Vancouver, BC V6C 2B3
· Salary: 28.00 to 29.50 hourly (to be negotiated) / 30 to 40 hours per Week
· Terms of employment: Permanent employment Full time
· Day, Early Morning, Evening, Morning, Night, Weekend
· Start date: Starts as soon as possible.
· Benefits: Health benefits, financial benefits, long term benefits (see details below)
· Vacancies: 1 vacancy
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
2 years to less than 3 years
Work site environment
· Hire and train or arrange for training of cleaning staff. (In-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and maintance of equipment).
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of workers.
· Inspect sites or facilities to ensure safety and cleanliness standards.
· Prepare budget and cost estimates.
· Recommend or arrange for additional maintenance services to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
· Maintain financial records. (Room occupancy reports, payroll, and department expenses).
· Receive payment for specialized cleaning jobs.
· Assist cleaners in performing duties.
· Co-ordinate work activities with and among other departments.
· Establish work schedules.
· Obtain list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
· Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
· Advise Manager, Front Desk Agent, or Front Office Supervisor of rooms ready for occupancy.
· Recommend promotions, transfers, and dismissals.
· Establish standards and procedures for work for housekeeping staff.
· 5-10 people
Security and safety
Work conditions and physical capabilities
· Fast-paced environment
· Repetitive tasks
· Physically demanding
· Combination of sitting, standing, walking
· Standing for extended periods
· Client focus
· Efficient interpersonal skills
· Excellent oral communication
· Dental plan
· Health care plan
· Vision care benefits
· Life insurance
Long term benefits
· Maternity and parental benefits
How to Apply
How to apply
Please include a cover letter in your application. We look forward to hearing from you!
No views yet