Hotel Managing Supervisor
- Howard Johnson Hotel – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fort St. John, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 24810
- Category : Hotel
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 May 2021
- Expiry Date : 28 May 2022
Howard Johnson Fort St. John is now hiring the experienced cleaning supervisor.
Employer: Howard Johnson Hotel
Position: 1 Full-time Hotel Managing Supervisor
Working (Business) Location: 8540 Alaska Road, Fort St. John. BC. V1J 5L6
Wage: $22.00 – $24.00 per hour
Working Hour: 30 ~ 40 hours a week.
Benefit: 10 days or 4% from gross income for paid vacation per year.
-Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of hotel and other accommodation services workers.
-Establish work schedules and co-ordinate activities with other work units.
-Resolve work-related problems.
-Hire and train staff in job duties.
-Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery.
-Deal with maintenance issues.
-Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.
– Completion of secondary school or completion of college courses related to the area supervised may be concerned an asset.
– 2+ years of working experience as a managing supervisor in the hotel industry is required.
– Able to work day and night.
– Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Apply by E-mail: email@example.com
Please no phone call, we will contact selected applicant. Thank you for your cooperation.
No views yet