Hotel Managing Supervisor
- Campbell River Lodge Ltd. – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Job ID : 91606
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 09 Mar 2023
- Expiry Date : 08 Mar 2024
Campbell River Lodge is located in Campbell River, we provide accommodation as well as a liquor store at the hotel. We are now hiring an experienced Hotel Managing Supervisor.
Employer: Campbell River Lodge Ltd.
Position: 1 Full-time Hotel Managing Supervisor
Working (Business) Location: 1760 Island Hwy, Campbell River, BC, V9W 2E7
Wage: $22.00 – $24.00 per hour
Working Hour: 30 ~ 40 hours a week.
Benefit: 4% from gross income for paid vacation per year.
-Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of hotel and other accommodation services workers.
-Establish work schedules and coordinate activities with other work units.
-Resolve work-related problems.
-Hire and train staff in job duties.
-Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery.
-Deal with maintenance issues.
-Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards.
– Completion of secondary school is required. Completion of college courses related to the area supervised may be an asset.
– 2+ years of supervisory working experience in the hotel industry is required.
– Able to work day and night.
– Fluency in English.
How to Apply
Apply by Email: email@example.com
Please no phone call, we will contact the selected applicant.
Thank you for your cooperation.
No views yet