Child care live-in caregiver
- Kelly Feng – Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 64334
- Category : Caregiver
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-10-01
- Posting Date : 09 Aug 2022
- Expiry Date : 09 Aug 2023
Child care live-in caregiver Needed
1. to provide personal care and companionship for two female children.
2. To look after the kids at playground and all daily indoor and outdoor activities.
3. To plan and prepare children meals and family meals.
4. To keep check the kids to finish the school homework on schedule and supervise and safeguard the online computer time surfing.
5. To perform housekeeping work such as washing dishes, making beds, laundry, vacuum floor under direction of the employer
6. To read books to the kids daily.
7. To check and reply to emails about utility bills for employer weekly.
a. Home support training or related training.
b. 5 years Housekeeping or related experience: to prepare meals, toilet hygiene cleaning, provide caring and playground companionship experience with two children, hence age prefer not older than 46 years old.
c. experience to deal with emergency issues such as children night fever, kitchen fire.
d. Capable to read news and books patiently.
e. knowledge to use emails with computer.
f. first aid knowledge. No certification needed.
g. completion of above training is an asset. No certification needed.
h. References: 2 reference letters required from previous employers, teachers, family doctors, dentists or close friends.
Wage: $23/hour during probation. $24/hour after probation.
hours: 40 hours/week
Location: at the home of the employer in Richmond BC.
How to Apply
Please send your resume and 2 reference letters to email@example.com
No views yet