Help Desk Technician
Education: 1 or 2- years College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma. A+ Certification.
• Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills
• Excellent oral communication
• Client focus
• Basic computer skills: Microsoft Office, keyboarding skills, etc.
• Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
• Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions.
• Determine the best solution based on the issue and details provided by customers.
• Organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for the use of other technical support staff.
• Performing troubleshooting
How to ApplyApply with your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet