- Giant Logistics Inc. – Posted by Employer
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 91661
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $31.50 Weekly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 09 Mar 2023
- Expiry Date : 08 Mar 2024
Job Type-Full time, Permanent
Hours-40 Hours per week
Start Date-As soon as possible
Minimum Education- Secondary School is Required.
Experience-1-2 years of experience is required.
NOC Group- 12013 – Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling coordination occupations
NOC Job Title- Head Dispatcher
Job Location- Unit E, 12210 86 Ave
SURREY, British Columbia
Job Description- Giant Logistics is looking for one full time Head Dispatchers to join our team.
- Supervise, plan, assign and review the work of dispatching crews, scheduling transportation crews and routes.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures for safety and security, standards and regulations in force and participate in their improvement.
- Resolve various problems and related complaints and implement corrective measures and process improvements.
- Train workers in job duties and policies.
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work.
- Tracks office supply inventory, approves supply orders and maintain office equipment’s.
• Completion of Secondary Education is required
• 1-2 years of related experience is required.
How to Apply
No views yet