- King & Queen Studio – Posted by UNI E.C.
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 27334
- Category : Beauty
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 08 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 04 Jan 2022
King & Queen Studio is located at G101-1093 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6H 1E2. We are currently looking for permanent, full time Hairstylists. If you are interested, please submit your resume by mail or e-mail.
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 8 hrs/day, 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay, Tips
• Suggest clients hairstyle options based on their physical features;
• Listen to clients’ instructions and preferences to determine the styles;
• Cut, trim, taper, curl, wave, perm, and style hairs;
• Apply bleach, tints, dyes or rinses to color, frost, streak/highlight hair;
• Perform scalp treatments based on the clients’ hair and scalp conditions;
• Recommend hair care retail products to the clients;
• Train staff/helpers if necessary.
• Completion of secondary school;
• Completion of a two- or three-year hairstyling apprenticeship program or completion of a college or other program in hairstyling combined with on-the-job training or minimum 3 years of work experience.
Language at work: English
Job Location: Vancouver, BC
Contact Information: King & Queen Studio
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Mail: G101-1093 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6H 1E2
How to ApplyContact Information: King & Queen Studio • E-mail: email@example.com • Mail: G101-1093 West Broadway, Vancouver, BC V6H 1E2
No views yet