Grill Cook (NOC 6322)
- 0783373 B.C. Ltd. DBA Cloverdale Dairy Queen – Posted by vcanconsultinginc
- Job ID : 50764
- Category : Cook
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 Apr 2022
- Expiry Date : 03 Jul 2022
This job is posted by an employment agency or third party on behalf of the employer.
0783373 B.C. Ltd. DBA Cloverdale Dairy Queen is seeking energetic, highly motivated professionals to join their team.
Employer name: 0783373 B.C. Ltd. DBA Cloverdale Dairy Queen
Job Title: Grill Cook (NOC 6322)
Job type: Full time and Permanent
Business address: 17720, 56 Avenue, No. 10 Highway, Surrey BC V3S 1C7
Salary: $16.50/Hourly for 40 hours a week
Overtime as per BC labor laws
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School
Positions Available: 2
Job Location: Surrey, BC
· Completion of secondary school
- A College program/Diploma in cooking, food safety is an asset
- Minimum 2 years of commercial (grill) cooking experience
- Effective time management skills, working with others, problem-solving and decision-making skills
· Ability to work on all shifts (evening & weekend)
· The Grill Cook is responsible for the execution of the grill stations and other required areas of the kitchen.
· Execute all prep of food items as per the restaurant menu
· Cook, prep, and expedite during peak meal periods as needed
· Ensure the highest level of food quality, taste, and presentation
· Supervise kitchen helpers
· Oversee kitchen operations
· Manage inventory of food, supplies, and equipment
· Maintain kitchen and work area clean
· Comply with production quality to ensure our standards are met.
Selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.
How to Apply
Interested candidates, please send your resumes.
No views yet