23 Dec 2021
roofer and waterproofer (4 vacancies)
- Pacific Waterproofing Ltd. – Posted by Employer
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 41643
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $29 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 23 Dec 2021
- Expiry Date : 23 Dec 2022
Terms of Employment:
Permanent, Full Time
$29.00 Hourly, for 40.00 Hours per week
Anticipated Start Date:
As soon as possible Available
Several locations in the Lower Mainland, BC & 1635 MacDonald Ave., Burnaby, BC V5C 4P1.
No formal education required
Minimum 2 years of experience required
Written and Oral English
– Prepare and apply waterproofing coatings to structural surfaces such as concrete or other masonry surfaces, below or above ground level.
– Spray materials like; sand, steam, paint through hoses to clean, coat, or seal surfaces of waterproofing/damp-proofing.
– Apply vehicular traffic coating in parkades, balconies and decks.
– Install, repair or replace roofing system using waterproof sheet materials.
– Install sheet metal flashings and repair metal roofs using hand and power tools.
– -Operatehandorpowertoolsofalltypesandavarietyofotherequipmentandinstruments. – Discuss blueprint details with Superintendent and organize materials and check all tools for maintenance conditions.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding
Pacific Waterproofing Ltd.
1635 MacDonald Ave., Burnaby, BC V5C 4P1
How to Apply
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS OR WALK-INS
by email: email@example.com
No views yet