General Manager – Goods Production, Utilities, Transportation and Construction (NOC00015)
- CANWOOD DOORS & MOULDING BC LTD. – Posted by xxx
- Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 83873
- Category : Administrative
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$54.65/hour Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Jan 2023
- Expiry Date : 16 Jan 2024
CANWOOD DOORS & MOULDING BC LTD. is located at 7925 128 STREET SURREY, British Columbia V3W 4E7, is looking for a permanent & full-time General Manager – Goods Production, Utilities, Transportation and Construction (NOC00015) position.
Position Available: 1
• Establish objectives for the company and formulate or approve policies and programs
• Authorize and organize the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions
• Allocate material, human and financial resources to implement company policies and programs; establish financial and administrative controls; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; and approve overall personnel planning
• Select middle managers, directors or other executive staff
• Co-ordinate the work of regions, divisions or departments
• Represent the company, or delegate representatives to act on behalf of the company, in negotiations or other official functions.
• Senior managers in this unit group may specialize in areas such as finance, marketing or human resources or in a particular product area.
• A bachelors degree in a related discipline is required.
• Experience of 2 years to less than 3 years in a related field is required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or post your resume. Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No Walk Ins please. Aboriginal people, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet