General Labourer – urgently hiring, make up to $900 per week (Stouffville / Aurora)
- Alpa Roof Trusses Inc. – Posted by alparooftrussesinc
- Gormley, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 16455
- Category : Manufacturing & Production
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2020-12-04
- Posting Date : 04 Dec 2020
- Expiry Date : 11 Dec 2020
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Are you ready for a stable career? We are looking for a dynamic and motivated individual to join the Alpa Roof Trusses Inc. corporate family of Alpa Lumber Group.
We are currently looking for a General Labourer to join our team of designing and manufacturing of high-quality residential and commercial roof trusses.
Title: General Labourer
Reports To: Department Supervisor
Department: Production Department
Salary: $900 per week, base on a 52.5 hour work week
Benefit: Dental care, vision care, extended health care, life insurance, vacation days, casual dress, training provided
Availability: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: Immediately
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Operate production machinery safely.
• Lifting and loading materials.
• Contributes and maintain a clean healthy, and safe work environment.
• Other responsibilities as required.
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
• Able to perform heavy lifting.
• Able to stand and walk throughout the shift.
• Strong work ethics, punctual and reliable.
• Can work well in a team environment and support fellow team members.
• Basic English skill.
Alpa Roof Trusses Inc. is a proud member of the Ontario Structural Wood Association (OSWA).
Please note that all applicants will receive an automatic correspondence regarding this job upon the completion of application. Our Human Resources team will contact you via email and phone for any application update. Please check your email regularly.
Alpa Roof Trusses Inc. respects and values diversity and inclusion. We recruit and reward people based on capability and performance. We encourage applicants from different races, genders, ages, religions, identities, experiences, etc. to apply and become a part of our team.
How to ApplyPlease send your resume / a description of your experiences to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No views yet