General Construction Labourer – NOC 7611
- Pacific Construction and Surfacing Inc. – Posted by Owner
- Oakville, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 66129
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 25 Aug 2022
- Expiry Date : 25 Aug 2023
Position: General Construction Labourer – NOC 7611
Employer: Pacific Construction and Surfacing Inc.
Location: 248 Polly Drive, Oakville Ontario, L6M 5J9
Location of employment: 248 Polly Drive, Oakville Ontario, L6M 5J9
Wages: $23.00 per hour, 30 to 44 hours a week
Language of work: English
Vacancies: 1 full-time position
Pacific Construction and Surfacing Inc. is an established Commercial Construction and Paving contractor located in Oakville Ontario, and offering services throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
Pacific Construction’s services include new installations and repairs to existing commercial spaces as well as road and land surfaces. Offerings include commercial construction, road asphalt, interlocking, concrete, epoxy paving and coatings in the commercial and residential space.
Pacific Construction is seeking a self-motivated General Construction Labourer with some experience in the industry (or related industry) to assist skilled tradespersons and perform labouring activities at job sites.
This would be an excellent opportunity for someone with basic experience to establish their career with a reputable construction and paving company.
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring and barricades required at construction sites
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete and asphalt
- Assist paving and other trades on sites
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities
- Level earth to fine grade specifications using rake and shovel
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites using rakes, shovels, wheelbarrows and other equipment
- Operate pneumatic hammers, vibrators and tampers as directed
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
- Minimum 1 year of related general construction labour experience would be an asset;
- Good time and document management skills;
- Work well in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent communicator with a focus in workplace safety.
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “General Construction Labourer” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No views yet