General Construction Labourer – NOC 75110
- Road Star Paving Inc. – Posted by Owner
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 89497
- Category : General Labour
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $23.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 24 Feb 2023
- Expiry Date : 24 Feb 2024
Position: General Construction Labourer – NOC 75110
Employer: Road Star Paving Inc.
Location: 2680 Matheson E Blvd, 102, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L4W 0A5;
Wages: $23.50 per hour, 30-44 hours a week
Language of work: English
Vacancies: 2 full-time and permanent position
Road Star Paving Inc. is a reputable paving company specializing in Residential and Commercial paving and resurfacing services, located in Mississauga Ontario.
Road Star Paving prides itself with quality of workmanship and in services, while consistently meeting client expectations.
We are currently looking for 2 General Labourers to join our team based out of Mississauga Ontario. Our General Labourers assist skilled Paving Crews and perform labouring activities at construction sites.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Load and unload construction materials, and move materials to work areas;
- Erect and dismantle scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, and barricades required at construction sites;
- Assist Paving Crews in construction activities;
- Assist heavy equipment operators to secure special attachments to equipment, signal operators to guide them in moving equipment and provide assistance in other activities;
- Assist in demolishing paved surfaces using prying bars and other tools, and sort, clean and pile salvaged materials;
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites;
- Clean up materials in construction sites;
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites;
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- 1 year experience as a general construction labourer required;
- Ability to interact with people effectively and in a professional manner;
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
How to Apply
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate “General Construction Labourers” in the subject line of your email or the cover letter of your resume
No office solicitation, No phone solicitation.
No views yet