NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
- Test Slotsadviser games looking for problems and accurately report errors through our databases to ensure superior game quality before release.
- Log, track, regress, and close bugs in our tracking system.
- Communicate with Leads with status updates.
- Daily communication with development and cross-functional teams.
- Work with build and release to ensure stability and functionality.
- Take ownership of test plans used in build release process to ensure accuracy and alignment with current status of the game.
- Passion for Games.
- Experience logging bugs, writing test plans, and test cases.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Word and other MS Office packages.
- Able to prioritize and multi-task with strong problem solving skills.
- Must be accurate and effective in working toward deadlines.
- Ability to work with a team locally and abroad.
- Strong communication skills across different teams internally.
How to ApplyApply on site or send your CV & Cover letter to email@example.com.
No views yet