- Custom woodwork – Posted by Company
- Mississauga, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 20993
- Category : Construction
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $24.50 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2021-05-25
- Posting Date : 22 Mar 2021
- Expiry Date : 18 Sep 2021
Job Title: Cabinet Maker
Employer: Custom Woodwork
NOC Code: 7272
Location: 5456 Tomken road suite 5, Mississauga, ON L4W 2Z5
Job Types: Full-time
Job Duties: –
· Sets up and operates variety of woodworking machines and uses various hand tools to fabricate and repair wooden cabinets and high-grade furniture: Studies blueprints or drawings of articles to be constructed or repaired, and plans sequence of cutting or shaping operations to be performed.
· Study plans, specifications, or drawings of articles to be made, or prepare specifications
· Trim joints and fit parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit and reinforce joints
· Sand wooden surfaces and apply veneer, stain or polish to finished products; prepare and apply laminated plastics
· Apply varnish, veneer, stain or polish to finished products
· Operate woodworking machines and use hand tools to cut, shape and form parts and components
· Repair or restyle wooden furniture, fixtures and related products
· Bores holes for insertion of screws or dowels by hand or using boring machine
· Marks outline or dimensions of parts on paper or lumber stock, according to blueprint or drawing specifications.
Minimum Education – Secondary School Education
Minimum Experience – 1 year to less than 2years
We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, ancestry, origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status and family status, handicap, or other protected status.
Preference will be given to Canadians, permanent residents, new immigrants, aboriginals, youth, older workers, and people with disabilities who have the appropriate experience.
Relocation Cost: Employer will pay the transportation expenses
if interested plesae email your updated Resume at Sarbjit3455@hotmail.com
How to Apply
No views yet