Food Service Supervisors
- A&W – 97 Foods Ltd – Posted by IIBC
- Job ID : 34933
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.60 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 18 Oct 2021
- Expiry Date : 16 Apr 2022
The Company Operating Name: A&W – 97 Foods Ltd Title of Position: Food Service Supervisors Business Address: 2703 Highway 97 N, Kelowna, BC, V1X4J8 No. of Positions: 3 Terms of Employment: 2 years permanent Language Requirement(s): English Wage: $16.60 / hour, to start increase based on performance Benefits Package (if applicable): 60-40 split (60 employer pays) Dental, and Extended Medical benefits after 3 months probationary period Hours (each week): 32 Location of work: 2703 Highway 97 N, Kelowna, BC, V1X4J8 Education: Secondary school Work Experience: 3 years Job Duties:
- Ensures the well-being and safety of the customers and staff
- Works alongside employees to ensure restaurant is continually meeting production demands and standards for food quality, service times and service experience
- Opens/closes the restaurant, with access to the safe and/or float
- Complies with all cash management and accounting procedures
- Assigns work stations and manages breaks
- Resolves issues within their realm of authority concerning the restaurant, staff and customers according to restaurant policies. Documents all issues and ensures management has necessary information regarding these issues.
- Effectively uses the operating system to balance key goals of speed, food quality and cost management.
- Completes various tasks as requested by management that may include but is not limited to: daily and weekly paperwork, inventory, purchasing
- Trains and coaches staff as directed by management. May also assist with staff performance evaluations as required by management
- Several years of experience is required, ideally some supervisor experience is an asset.
- Completion of a secondary school
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to deal well with a variety of people: customers, fellow employees and management
- Initiative, good judgment, and ability to make quick decisions under sometimes stressful conditions
- Responsible, reliable, honest
- High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Valid Food Safe Certificate (or agreement to obtain this within 60 days of promotion).
- Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
- Able to do some heavy lifting
How to Apply
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Food Service Supervisor â€“ Kelowna) or submit in person or mail 2703 Highway 97 N, Kelowna, BC, V1X4J8.
No views yet