Food Service Supervisor – Valleyview
- Twin R Foods Ltd. O/A A&W – Posted by IIBC
- Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 43974
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2022-01-21
- Posting Date : 21 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 21 Jan 2023
A&W in Kamloops, BC, is seeking full-time, permanent, Food Service Supervisors, to start immediately in our Valleyview location
The Company Operating Name: Twin R Foods Ltd. O/A A&W
Title of Position: Food Service Supervisor
Business Address: Valleyview- 1847 Trans Canada Hwy East, Kamloops BC V2C 3Z7
No# of Positions: 3
Terms of Employment: 2 years permanent
Language Requirement(s): English
Wage: 17.00 per hour
Benefits Package (if applicable): Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Life insurance benefits, Vision care benefits
Hours (each week): 32
Location of work: Valleyview- 1847 Trans Canada Hwy East, Kamloops BC V2C 3Z7
Education: Secondary school
Work Experience: Minimum 3 years experience in food preparation.
Main duties & Responsibilities:
• Ensures the well-being and safety of customers and staff.
• Ensures restaurant is continually meeting production demands and standards for food safety, food quality, service times, and service experience.
• Opens/closes the restaurant, with access to the safe and/or float.
• In absence of senior management assigns workstations and manages breaks.
• In absence of senior management resolves and documents any issues within their realm of authority concerning the restaurant, staff and customers according to restaurant policies.
• Completes daily paperwork as required.
• Trains/coaches staff side-by-side as directed.
• In absence of senior management, the confronts poor performance of staff and praises exceptional performance.
• It is expected that you will be working hands-on alongside the restaurant team.
• Completes daily and weekly accounting administration as assigned by senior management
• Assists inventory control, ordering and cost control as assigned by senior management
• Applies cash and food cost management principles
• Ensures that cleanliness standards and safe food handling practices are met.
• Ensures high level of service to guests through efficient preparation, stocking, and staff positioning
• In absence of senior management manages accidents or complaints, implementing service recovery program
• Ensures teams appearance is up to standard
How to Apply
We strongly encourage candidates to apply directly to this post the links, otherwise, if the link is not working, email your resume to: HR-MCM-BC@outlook.com Please ensure that you are providing a current, relevant, resume with pertinent work experience and references. Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application. We strongly encourage Candidates to apply to this job posting through the available links first, otherwise, in the case that the link is not working, you may apply with your resume, by email: email@example.com by mail: Recruitment - A&W McMurray Group, 2739 30th St., Vernon, BC, V1T 5C6, or by fax: 250-275-6707, or through our Career Page https://bit.ly/2J7m6ki For further information regarding this posting, or others, please visit https://bit.ly/2J7m6ki or call 250-275-6706 x322 during business hours (10am - 4pm Pacific Time). If you are viewing this ad, the position(s) has not been filled. Only qualified applicants will be contacted for assessments and interviews.
No views yet