Food service supervisor
- Dairy Queen – Posted by Employer
- Hawkesbury, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 43676
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-18 Daily
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 18 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 18 Jan 2023
We are looking for two well experienced food service supervisor for various shift for the Dairy Queen located at 76 Main St W Hawkesbury, ON K6A 2H2 Canada.
No. of Positions: 02
The Food Service Supervisor performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing products and completing light paperwork. Trains newer or less experienced team members in all tasks and responsibilities.
Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall supervision of the Restaurant operations including the staff members
- Responsible for smooth food service and timely execution of orders during the shift
- maintaining food safety and sanitation standards
- Oversee Maintenance and upkeep of kitchen and sitting areas
- Help Manager in making bi-weekly work schedule for staff
- Manage inventory and order food materials and other supplies
- Assist manager in recruitment of new staff
- Train newer or less experienced team members.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Prepare shift reports for cash and products and submit to the manager
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns on the spot to maintain high customer service standard
Education: High school certificate or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of work experience in food industry
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 18 per hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet