Food Service Supervisor
- Sushi Garden Highgate – Posted by UNI E.C.
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 42273
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 Jan 2022
- Expiry Date : 03 Jul 2022
Sushi Garden Highgate is located at 6611 Kingsway Burnaby, BC V5E 1E2. We are currently looking for a permanent, full time Food Service Supervisor. If you are interested, please submit your resume by e-mail.
Position: Food Service Supervisor
Types: Full-time, Permanent
Working hours: 8 hrs/day, 40 hrs/week
Benefits: 4% of vacation pay, Free meals at work, Tips, Extended medical insurance after 3 months of full time employment
• Supervise and coordinate the activities of food service workers;
• Supervise and check the assembly of food plates and delivery of foods;
• Ensure that each employee follows safety regulations and procedures;
• Prepare shift schedules for food service workers and assign them tasks;
• Ensure that food items are stored in a safe place;
• Maintain and order ingredients and supplies for meal preparation;
• Ensure appropriate cleaning and maintenance of food preparation areas and equipment;
• Train staff.
• Completion of secondary school;
• Completion of community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline or 2-3 years of experience in food preparation or service.
Language at work: English
Job Location: 6611 Kingsway Burnaby, BC V5E 1E2
Contact Information: Sushi Garden Highgate
• E-mail: email@example.com
How to ApplyContact Information: Sushi Garden Highgate • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet