Food Service Supervisor
Food Service Supervisors (NOC-6311)
Position: Food Service Supervisor
Working Hours: 40 hrs per week
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Benefit: 4% Vacation Pay from Gross Salary
Employer Name:THE POKE GUY
Address: 420 Richards Street Vancouver B.C V6B 2Z3
At The Poke Guy, We believe that the key to the best poke starts with quality fish. This is why we only use wild caught seafood, and not farmed. We serve delicious health conscious meal, with quality ingredients, wild seafood, sustainable sourcing (Ocean Wise), 100% compostable packaging, gluten free, using REAL Hawaiian salts, spreading a little aloha in every bite. Our store is located at the corner of Richards Street and West Hastings Street. We are currently looking for a new team member to join our team.
- Oversees the daily food service in all areas of kitchen and dining room
- Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
- Handle shift schedules for food services workers and assign them tasks on daily basis
- Coordinate frequent workplace inspections
- Plan menus and determine related food and labour costs
- Supervise and co-ordinate the activities of worker
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Ensure strict compliance withrestaurant’s standards in all aspects of service
- Participates in menu preparation, ensuring menus are updated and recipes are revised
- Ensuring all equipment is clean and maintained
- Communicate positively and enthusiastically to the restaurant patrons and address their issues promptly
- Greet customers and prepare their orders in a timely, friendly and professional manner.
- Have a complete understanding of the menu and guide customers who aren’t sure of what they are trying
- Completion of secondary school
- Flexible availability for weekends & holidays
- At least 1 year of experience in customer service or similar rollmay be required
- English language ability is required
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com “Food Service Supervisor” in the subject line.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining our team; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
No views yet