Food Service Supervisor
- Indianlife Food Corporation – Posted by xxx
- Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
- Job ID : 33058
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 23 Sep 2021
- Expiry Date : 23 Sep 2022
Indianlife Food Corporation located at 3835 2nd Ave, Burnaby, BC V5C 3W7, is looking for full time Food Service Supervisor.
Benefits: Relocation cost covered by employer.
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
- Prepare food order summaries for chef according to requests from dieticians, patients in hospitals or other customers
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Supervise and check assembly of regular and special diet trays and delivery of food trolleys to hospital patients
- Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
- May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
- May plan cafeteria menus and determine related food and labour costs.
• Completion of secondary school is an asset.
• Completion of diploma/apprenticeship in cooking program is required.
• 02 to less than 03 years of experience in relevant field is required.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
No Walk Ins please. Aboriginal, youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.
No views yet