Food Service Supervisor (62020)
Company Operating Name: Wendy's
Business Address: 9827 Alaska Road Fort St John, BC V1J 1A6
Title of position: Food Service Supervisor (62020)
Number of Positions: 2
Terms of Employment: Full Time Permanent
Wage: 18 Hourly
Hours (each week): 32
Language Requirements: English
As a Shift Manager, you will be responsible for assisting in the execution of daily operations activities. The following provides an
overview of the basic responsibilities of a Shift Manager; however, with each certification, you will be qualified and expected to
provide additional leadership in one or more additional areas (Open/Close, Kitchen and/or Customer Service). You may be
responsible for overall restaurant effectiveness. As needed, you may be assigned other managerial and supervisory responsibilities,
including performing as the Ops Leader. See certification position descriptions below.
1. Train, monitor and reinforce food safety procedures to crew members.
2. Act as Cash Manager as needed, including setting up cash register(s) at opening and verifying cash at close.
3. Perform a walk-thru to ensure the restaurant is ready to open/close and/or rush-ready.
4. Work with the Restaurant Management team to train, develop and communicate with crew members and Team Trainers
through team huddles, manager meetings, etc. Supervise crew members and Team Trainers in a way that maximizes
5. Supervise, coordinate and delegate the execution of operations tasks and ensure compliance with all Company policies and
procedures to “Delight Every Customer”.
6. Work with the Restaurant Management team to ensure quality, production and service standards are met and to create a safe,
efficient and professional environment for customers and other employees.
7. Help execute appropriate shift-specific procedures according to DOP. Assist the Restaurant Management team in
maintaining proper coverage via crew member schedules to ensure that the restaurant attains/exceeds all customer service
8. Follow up and ensure resolution of VOC issues as needed.
-Ability to multi-task while maintaining composure and giving sound advice and direction.
Must be able to take direction, give direction, work well in a team environment and have a
strong customer orientation focus. Must exhibit professionalism, composure, and discretion
when expediting or resolving all customer-related concerns and issues.
-Ability to work, concentrate and perform duties accurately in a fast-paced environment that
may involve noise and hot/cold temperatures or other elements. Must be able to stand for
prolonged periods of time. The position requires the use of a headset. Frequent lifting and
carrying (up to 25-50 pounds, as necessary), reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling and
stooping are involved.
-Must have or be willing to obtain ServSafe certification by end of training
6 months or more of restaurant, retail, customer service focused, or equivalent experience
secondary school considered an asset
Location(s) of Work:
9827 Alaska Road
Fort St John, BC
Benefits Package (if applicable):
How to Apply
No views yet