Food service supervisor
- Dairy Queen – Posted by Employer
- Parry Sound, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 29153
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 03 Aug 2021
- Expiry Date : 03 Aug 2022
We are looking for two well experienced food service supervisor for various shift for the Dairy Queen located at 93 CHURCH STREET PARRY SOUND, ON P2A 1Z2 Canada
The Food Service Supervisor performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing products and completing light paperwork. Trains newer or less experienced team members in all tasks and responsibilities.
Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall supervision of the Restaurant operations including the staff members
- Responsible for smooth food service and timely execution of orders during the shift
- maintaining food safety and sanitation standards
- Oversee Maintenance and upkeep of kitchen and sitting areas
- Help Manager in making bi-weekly work schedule for staff
- Manage inventory and order food materials and other supplies
- Assist manager in recruitment of new staff
- Train newer or less experienced team members.
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Prepare shift reports for cash and products and submit to the manager
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns on the spot to maintain high customer service standard
Education: high school certificate or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of work experience in food industry
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 17 per hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Benefits: 4% Vacation Pay
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at Subjob11@gmail.com.
No views yet