Food Service Supervisor
- Tim Horton Bathurst – Posted by CJ
- Job ID : 27038
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 01 Jul 2021
- Expiry Date : 01 Jul 2022
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor:(NOC: 6311)
Employer: Tim Hortons Bathurst
Location: 794 Rue Principale Beresford NB E8K 2G1
Wage: 14/hr for 40 hrs per week
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth
Terms of employment: Term or contract
Start Date: as soon as possible
· English or French
· Minimum education: Secondary education Education related to Hospitality and Food Services is an asset
· At least 2 -3 years of working as a food service supervisor or related field
· Ordering, Stocking and refilling products at Tim Horton’s.
· Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
· Prepare and submit reports
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
· Establish work schedules
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
· Ensure food service and quality control
· Maintains a solid knowledge of product and services available in unit.
· Reacts immediately to issues requiring attention during the shift
· Encourages an exciting and fun work environment while motivating team members to meet goals.
· Reports to Manager and /or Assistant Manager on team member performance.
· Assists in ensuring optimal team member coverage at all times and works various positions during busy periods to maintain optimal service levels through demonstrated floor leadership.
· Complies with and enforces all Tim Hortons operating standards.
· Ensures all restaurant policies are followed during the shift (e.g. cash policies, meal and break policies, food safety policies).
· Completes all required shift documentation and follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
· Plan staffing needs on daily and weekly basis
· Recruit and Hire Staffs
· Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods of times.
· Team player, reliable, flexible
Work Location Information:
· Relocation costs covered by employer, willing to relocate
How to Apply
No views yet