Food service supervisor
NOTE: This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
Thunderbird Korean Fried Chicken in Victoria, BC is looking for a full-time Food Service Supervisor.
Job Position: Food Service Supervisor
Language at Work: English
– Supervise, hire and train food preparation staff.
– Prepare timetables, work schedules, cleaning schedules or coordinates their preparation.
– Provide advice and oversee standardization of recipes, menu preparation, portion, cost and waste control.
– Schedule and receive food and beverage deliveries, checking delivery contents to verify product quality and quantity.
– Perform various financial activities, such as cash handling, deposit preparation, and payroll.
– Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
– Completion of secondary school is required.
– Min. 1-2 years of relevant experience in food service industry
Term: Full-Time (30~40 hours per week), Permanent
Wage: $ 16.00 per hour
Benefit: 4 % of salary as vacation pay
Work Location: #103-2455 Millstream Rd. Victoria, BC V9B 3R5
Please send your resume by email, email@example.com
How to ApplyPlease send your resume by email, firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet