FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISOR
- SHREE SAI RAM JBP LTD. O/A ROYAL PAAN – Posted by email@example.com
- Job ID : 22766
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $$17.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 20 Apr 2021
- Expiry Date : 19 Jun 2021
NOC Group: FOOD SERVICE SUPERVISORS
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor (NOC 6311)
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00/hour for 40 hours/week
Minimum Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Employment Conditions: to be determined
Positions Available: 1
Start Date: as soon as possible
Location: Mississauga, ON
Employment Groups: Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada
Ability to Supervise: 5-10 people
Work conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, combination of sitting, standing, walking, standing for extended periods
Personal Suitability: Excellent oral communication, flexibility, client focus, team player
Additional Skills: Establish methods to meet work schedules, Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures, address customers, complaints or concerns
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food.
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- Ensure food service and quality control.
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage.
- Establish work schedules.
Work Setting: Restaurant
Workers Supervised: Food service counter attendants and food preparers
How to Apply
Intended Job Positing Audience: Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your job application.
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet