Food Service Supervisor
- A & W Brooklin – Posted by Employer
- Whitby, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 22378
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-19 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 13 Apr 2021
- Expiry Date : 13 Apr 2022
We are looking for well experienced Food Service Supervisors for the “A & W Brooklin” located at 5949 Baldwin St S Whitby, ON L1M 2J7 Canada.
No. of Position: 02
The Food Service supervisor at A & W restaurant performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, oversee the operation of restaurant, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards, and completing light paperwork. Trains newer or less experienced team member and food servers in all tasks and responsibilities. Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Overall supervision of the restaurant operations including the staff members and servers during the shift.
- Ensure Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product Quality and Speed of service during shift.
- Responsible for smooth food service and timely execution of customer order.
- Oversee Maintenance and upkeep of kitchen and serving areas.
- Make a schedule of food servers based on customer rush.
- Ensure the quantity and quality of food being served or delivered for catering orders
- Assist manager in recruitment and training of new staff
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Resolve customer complaints or concerns and ensure excellent customer service.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years in food industry
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 19 per Hour for 35 to 44 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet