Food Service Supervisor
- Tim Hortons Bathurst – Posted by CJ
- Job ID : 20633
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 16 Mar 2021
- Expiry Date : 16 Mar 2022
Job Title: Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 6311)
Employer: Tim Hortons Bathurst
Location :619 Rue Principal Petit-Rocher, NB E8J 1G9
Wage: 14/hr for 40 hrs per week
Employment groups to include: persons with disabilities, indigenous, newcomers to Canada, student, and vulnerable youth
Terms of employment: Term or contract-
Start Date: as soon as possible
- English or French
- Minimum education: Secondary education
- Education related to Hospitality and Food Services is an asset
- At least 2 -3 years of working as a food service supervisor or related field
- Ordering, Stocking and refilling products at Tim Horton’s.
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Prepare and submit reports
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Establish work schedules
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality contro
- Maintains a solid knowledge of product and services available in unit
- Reacts immediately to issues requiring attention during the shift
- Encourages an exciting and fun work environment while motivating team members to meet goals
- Reports to Manager and /or Assistant Manager on team member performance.
- Assists in ensuring optimal team member coverage at all times and works various positions during busy periods to maintain optimal service levels through demonstrated floor leadership.
- Complies with and enforces all Tim Hortons operating standards.
- Ensures all restaurant policies are followed during the shift (e.g. cash policies, meal and break policies, food safety policies).
- Completes all required shift documentation and follows principles of sanitation and safety in handling food and equipment.
- Plan staffing needs on daily and weekly basis
- Recruit and Hire Staffs
- Repetitive tasks, Attention to detail, Standing for extended periods of times.
- Team player, reliable
Work Location Information:
- Relocation costs covered by employer, willing to relocate
How to Apply
No views yet