Food Service Supervisor
- Dairy Queen Fort Frances ON – Posted by IIBC
- Fort Frances, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 6096
- Category : Restaurant
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $14.00-15.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2019-10-01
- Posting Date : 11 Sep 2019
- Expiry Date : 08 May 2020
4 Food Service Supervisors Needed
Dairy Queen Restaurant in Fort Frances is looking for 4 permanent full-time Food Service Supervisors to start immediately.
Starting wage $14.00-15.00 per hour with benefits start after 3 months which include Extended Medical, and Dental which is 50/50 paid by employer and employee. There are also 50% staff discount on meals. Your wage will be reviewed regularly and potential increases will be based on performance.
Job Location: 982 Kings Hwy, Fort Frances, ON P9A 2X4
Start Date of Employment: As soon as possible
Job Type: Full-time, permanent position
Hours: 32-40 hours per week; varies but mainly morning, daytime, nightshift and weekends
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in food preparation
– Completion of a secondary school
– Ability to communicate effectively in English
– Ability to deal well with a variety of people: customers, fellow employees and management
– Initiative, good judgment, and ability to make quick decisions under sometimes stressful conditions
– Responsible, reliable, honest
– High standard of cleanliness and hygiene
– Ability to manage multiple tasks
– Able to stand and walk for extended periods.
– Able to do some heavy lifting
Duties and responsibilities:
– Ensures the well-being and safety of the customers and staff
– Works alongside employees to ensure restaurant is continually meeting production demands and standards for food quality, service times and service experience
– Opens/closes the restaurant, with access to the safe and/or float
– Complies with all cash management and accounting procedures
– Assigns work stations and manages breaks
– Resolves issues within their realm of authority concerning the restaurant, staff and customers according to restaurant policies. Documents all issues and ensures management has necessary information regarding these issues.
– Effectively uses the operating system to balance key goals of speed, food quality and cost management.
– Completes various tasks as requested by management that may include but is not limited to: daily and weekly paperwork, inventory, purchasing
– Trains and coaches staff as directed by management. May also assist with staff performance evaluations as required by management
How to ApplyApply with resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject Line or Email Body should include: Food Service Supervisor – Dairy Queen) or submit in person or mail to 982 Kings Hwy, Fort Frances, ON P9A 2X4 We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage new immigrants, aboriginals and youth to apply for the job. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
No views yet