Food Service Supervisor
- Sushi Den Japanese Restaurant (o/a JJ 43 Supplies Ltd.) – Posted by jj43
- Job ID : 15971
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 20 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 20 Nov 2021
We are fully serving Japanese style cuisine in Vancouver, BC. Now we are hiring the experienced food service supervisor.
Employer: Sushi-Den Japanese Restaurant (o/a JJ 43 Supplies Ltd.)
Position: 2 Full-time Food Service Supervisor
– Ensure that food and service meet quality control standard.
– Keep record such as amount and cost of meals served and hours worked by employees.
– Supervise serving of meals.
– Prepare work schedule and evaluate work performance of staff.
– Prepare food order summaries for cook according to requests from customers.
– Respond to customer issues.
– Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures.
– Organize the daily closing activities for the restaurant, including cleaning, dishwashing, food storage etc.
– Completion of secondary school and
– 2+ years of supervisor experience in restaurant are required.
– Fluency oral and written English skills are required.
Wage: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
Working Condition: 35-40 hours a week and the vacation pay is 4% gross will be paid.
Working (Business) Location: 609 Abbott Street, Vancouver, BC, V6B 0J4
How to ApplyHow to Apply: by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Please no phone call in business hours and we will call selected applicant. Thank you for co-operation.
No views yet