Food service Supervisor
- Bar Burrito – Posted by Employer
- Guelph, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 15088
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 04 Nov 2020
- Expiry Date : 04 Nov 2021
We are looking for experienced food service supervisor at Bar Burrito located at 119 Silvercreek Pkwy N Guelph, ON N1H 3T2 CANADA
No. of Positions: 01
The food service supervisor at Bar Burrito performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork. He/she also handles training newer or less experienced Burrito Artists in all tasks and responsibilities.
Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Perform all tasks and responsibilities of a burrito artist
– Supervise employees in the Front of house and coordinate with Back of house team to ensure utmost customer service and unforgettable customer experience.
– Train or guide newer or less experienced staff for the job duties.
– Understand and adhere all quality standards, formulas and procedures as per Bar Burrito operating manuals.
– Answering phone to take pickup orders as well as recording customers information for delivery orders
– Maintaining a clean and sanitized workplace at all times
– Help manager in scheduling and counting inventory.
– Complete Shift logbooks and cash out paperwork.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
or equivalent experience
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in food industry
– Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
– Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 17 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % vacation pay,
How to ApplyPlease send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet