Food Service Supervisor
- Job ID : 101928
- Category :
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $ Annually
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 23 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 22 May 2024
We have been roasting coffee in Vancouver for four generations. In 1996, John Neate Jr. (JJ) established JJ Bean Coffee Roasters to honour people through great coffee, food, spaces, and service. We are looking for an experienced full-time Food Service Supervisor worker to prepare for this summer season.
Employer: JJ Bean Inc(o/a JJ Bean Coffee Roasters)
Position: Food Service Supervisor.
Wage: 18.50 to 20.00 hourly.
Working Condition: 30-40 hours a week.
Working (Business) Location: 3399 Cambie St, Vancouver, BC V5Z 2W6.
-Supervise, coordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food.
– Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat, etc.)
– Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
– Establish work schedules and procedures.
– Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
– Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
– Clean kitchen and work area.
– Completion of secondary school.
– 2+ years supervisory experience in food or beverage field are required.
– Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
How to Apply
How to Apply: by Email: email@example.com
Please no phone call. We will call the selected applicant. Thank you for your cooperation.
No views yet