Food Service supervisor
- Abid Lallani – A & W – Posted by interactiveimmigration
- Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 100161
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $17.00 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : 2023-07-01
- Posting Date : 10 May 2023
- Expiry Date : 06 Nov 2023
- Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- or equivalent experience
1 year to less than 2 years
- Food service establishment
- Coffee shop
- Fast food outlet or concession
- Establish methods to meet work schedules
- Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
- Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
- Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
- Ensure food service and quality control
- Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
- Prepare and submit reports
- Prepare food order summaries for chef
- Supervise and check assembly of trays
- Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
- Establish work schedules
- 5-10 people
- Food and beverage servers
- Food service counter attendants and food preparers
- Kitchen and food service helpers
- Staff in various areas of responsibility
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses
- Food Safety Certificate
- Safe Food Handling certificate
Security and safety
- Criminal record check
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- Fast-paced environment
- Work under pressure
- Standing for extended periods
- Safety equipment/gear
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Team player
How to Apply
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Visible minorities, Youth
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
- You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
- You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
Here is what you must include in your application:
- Cover letter
- Letter of recommendation
This job posting includes screening questions. Please answer the following questions when applying:
- Are you available for shift or on-call work?
- Do you currently reside in proximity to the advertised location?
- Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
- Do you have the above-indicated required certifications?
No views yet