Food service supervisor
- Mucho Burrito – Posted by Employer
- Bracebridge, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 14150
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $15-17 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 28 Sep 2020
- Expiry Date : 28 Sep 2021
We are looking for an experienced food service supervisor for Mucho Burrito located at 295 Wellington Street Unit #3D Bracebridge, ON P1L 1P3
No. of Position: 02
The food service supervisor at Mucho Burrito performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork. He/she also handles training newer or less experienced Burrito Artists in all tasks and responsibilities.
Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Perform all tasks and responsibilities of a burrito artist
– Supervise Front of house and Back of house team
– Train or guide newer or less experienced staff
– Understand and adhere all quality standards, formulas and procedures as per Mucho burrito operating manuals.
– Answering phone to take pickup orders as well as recording customers information for delivery orders
– Maintaining a clean and sanitized work place at all the times.
– Complete daily log books and cash out paperwork.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience
– Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
– Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 15.00 to $ 17.00 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to ApplyPlease send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com
No views yet