Food Service Supervisor
Here at Sushi HANABI – Vancouver you’ll experience delicious Japanese, Sushi, and Asian cuisine. Try our mouth-watering dishes, carefully prepared with fresh ingredients! At Sushi HANABI, our recipe for success is simple – Great food & care makes customers return every time.
We are currently looking for a cook to join our team!
- Position: Food Service Supervisor
- Work Hours: 30-40 hours per week (weekends and holidays)
- Wage: $18.50 per hour
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Start date: ASAP
- Benefits: Staff discount on food and beverage, 4% vacation fee
- Work Location: 1542 W 2nd Ave, Vancouver, BC V6J 1H2, Canada
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise FOH staff performance and coordinate with them
- Participate in staff work scheduling and direct the activities
- Prepare and supervise food preparation
- Coordinate activities with kitchen to ensure all orders in a timely manner
- Estimation and order of ingredients and supplies needed for meal preparation
- Ensure that the food and service have quality control standards and safety
- Train staff in customer service roles and cashiers
- Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Keep track of the records of stocks, repairs, sales and any waste
- Could participate in the food service staff selection
Requirements/Education and other requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Completion of a community college program in hospitality management, or several years of experience in food preparation or customer service are required.
- Excellent time-management skills and flexibility
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of food safety practices
- Ability to lift 23 Kg (50 lbs)
How to ApplyInterested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
No views yet