We are looking for an experienced food service supervisor for our
“Subway” store located at 23546 Woodbine Ave, Suite 1A, Keswick, ON L4P 0E2
No. of Position : 01
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Train newer or less experienced Sandwich Artists in their tasks and responsibilities
– Supervise the staff to make sure food is prepared neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner during the shift
– Estimate workload based on the weekly sales volume of the store and establish work methods to meet the load.
– Estimate the use of food ingredients during the week and prepare order.
– Ensuring great standard of customer service and resolve any customer complains on the spot.
– Maintain records of stocks, wastage, and sales
– Performs cash-In Procedure, accounting for all forms of money, bread, etc., during the shift.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in
– Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed
and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash
– Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire
workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up
to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $17 per Hour for 35 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and Permanent
Benefits: 4 % vacation pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at
No views yet