Food Service Supervisor
We cater to a variety of events throughout the year. The menu is seasonal, innovative, and features elevated comfort classics. When possible, Shaughnessy strives to use local vendors including produce harvested directly from VanDusen Garden.
We are currently looking for a full-time food service supervisor to join our team!
- Position: Food Service Supervisor
- Work Hours: 35-40 per week
- Wage: $17/hour
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Start date: ASAP
- Benefits: Medical/Dental – Extended Health
- Work Location: 5251 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC V6M 4H1
Key duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise, coordinate, and schedule the activities of staff
- Prepare and supervise food preparation
- Coordinate activities with kitchen to ensure all orders in a timely manner
- Estimation and order of ingredients and supplies needed for meal preparation
- Train staff in sanitation, safety procedures and job duties
- Ensure that the food and service have the quality control standards and safety
- Train staff in customer service roles and cashiers
- Train staff in job ducties, and sanitation and safety procedures
- Keep track the records of stocks, repairs, sales and any waste
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Could participate in the food service staff selection
Requirements/Education and other requirements
- Completion of secondary school is required
- Completion of a community college program in hospitality management or equivalent work experience is required.
- Excellent time-management skills and flexibility
- Ability to remain calm and focused in a fast-paced environment
- Understanding of food safety practices
- Ability to lift 23 Kg (50 lbs)
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
No views yet