Food service supervisor
- The Block Public House – Posted by Employer
- North Bay, Ontario, Canada
- Job ID : 54092
- Category : Food Services
- Job Type : Full-Time
- Salary : $16-19 Hourly
- Anticipated Start Date : As soon as possible
- Posting Date : 09 May 2022
- Expiry Date : 09 May 2023
We are looking for an experienced food service supervisor for The Block Public House located at 122 Main St West North Bay, ON P1B 2T5 Canada.
No. of position: 04
The food service supervisor at our restaurant performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing food, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards and daily paperwork. He/she also handles training newer or less experienced servers and helpers in all tasks and responsibilities. Exceptional customer service is a major component for this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product Quality and Speed of service during shift.
- Overall supervision of the restaurant operations including the staff members and servers during the shift.
- Responsible for smooth food service and timely execution of customer order.
- Oversee Maintenance and upkeep of kitchen and dining areas
- Make a schedule of food servers based on customer rush.
- Ensure the quantity and quality of food being served or delivered for catering orders
- Assist manager in recruitment and training of new staff
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Resolve customer complaints or concerns and ensure excellent customer service.
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in Food industry.
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 19 per Hour for 30 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4 % Vacation Pay,
How to Apply
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No views yet